- Brush and dry your teeth. It can be helpful to wipe teeth with a cloth or even bite down on one.
- Squeeze the whitening gel from the syringe into the tray, placing a thin line of gel along the front surface of the tray where the front teeth sit. We suggest not going more than one tooth behind the canine or "I" tooth as to conserve your gel.
- Place the tray in your mouth. If you see excess gel, spilling over the trays onto your gums, you've used more than necessary. Remove the excess gel with a clean finger or Q'tip.
- Wear the tray for 1 hour - 1 or 2 times daily for best results.
- Brush your teeth AND tray thoroughly with a toothbrush and toothpaste between uses. Store the trays in the provided case.
- DO NOT eat or drink with the tray in your mouth - this will dilute the gel. DO NOT smoke while bleaching.
- AVOID, for 48 hours, dark staining substances; coffee, tea, mustard, ketchup, soda, red wine, berries, red sauces and tobacco products.
* Maximum whitening affect is achieved when used from 10 days to 2 weeks - depending on frequency of use.
* Depending on your eating or oral habits, you may elect to repeat whitening process as often as yearly or every 2 years. Some may never need to re-whiten. Keep left over syringes in a cool, dark place and use them for "touch ups" as needed.